Registration at St James the Apostle
To begin your registration at St. James the Apostle School, the following items are needed:
- Complete a K-8th Family Registration Form (pdf)
or click to register for our Preschool Programs
- An official State/County Birth Certificate and a Baptismal Certificate (if applicable) for each student
- Include the registration fee:
- A non-refundable registration fee of $200.00 / K-8 family is required.
- Checks should be made payable to St. James the Apostle School.
- Request for Release of Students Records- signed and completed with the address of the school where the child last attended (applies to grades 1-8 only).
- If applicable, click here for Financial Assistance Information.
Download Registration Reference Guide (pdf)
Please submit these hard copy documents to the school office.
New Family registration opens 2/6/23 at 9:00am in person, in the school lobby.
- Blended Preschool Program must be 3 years old by September 1.
- Kindergarten Prep Preschool Program must be 4 years old by September 1.
- Kindergarten: Student must be 5 years old by September 1.
Physical and Dental Examinations:
- Students entering preschool, kindergarten, sixth grade and ALL NEW students must have a completed health exam turned into the school office before the first day of attendance.
- Annual IHSA sports physicals are required prior to participation in any practices or games for student athletes in grades 5-8 without an annual State of Illinois Exam.
- Dental examinations are required for students entering kindergarten, second and sixth grades also, to be turned into the school office before the first day of attendance.
- Kindergartners must have an eye exam to begin school
Download Health Requirements Checklist (pdf)