- We inspire a journey with Christ daily in our FULL-Day Kindergarten Program.
- Our family atmosphere provides students a classroom where trust, respect, and perseverance are emphasized.
- Participation in various service projects throughout the year, including Day of Service and Student Council led “out of uniform” day collections for various charities
- Attend weekly mass and complete monthly class projects with 7th grade buddies
- 21st Century learning with 1:1 iPads and weekly access to the computer lab to enhance early literacy and beginning keyboarding.
- Weekly “Show and Tell” Activities
- Gym class with PE teacher twice a week in our full-size gym
- Spanish class and Art class once a week with specialized teachers.
- Music class once weekly with participation in Winter and Spring concerts
- Full outdoor playground and green space area for large motor time and recess
- “I’ll Read To You, You Read To Me” activities with the 3rd grade class
- Library visits and “book talks” weekly with our Librarian
- Various After-School Clubs available –ex. Chess club, Cooking club
- Kids Klub – After School Care available until 6pm
- A secure and video monitored campus
Please contact St James the Apostle School for more information about our Kindergarten offerings.